How to setup PPSSPP on Android And Windows [Best Settings]
PSP comes with great games that are not made in Android and PC. But what if you don’t have PSP and want to play PSP games on your Android OR Windows? Do you need to buy a Playstation then? Nope, Just install PPSSPP emulator!
In this simple installation guide, you will get to know how to setup PPSPP on both, your PC and Android with the best settings to play games easily and smoothly.
How to setup PPSSPP on Android
Firstly, you need to install PPSSPP application on your Android device. The APK can be downloaded from PPSPP official site or from Play Store. When the app is downloaded, you need to install games in it.
For it, just download the .iso file of the game and move the .iso file to folder location /PPSSPP/Game (if the folder does not exist, then create one). Then if you will start the PPSSPP app it will automatically view the available games. You can find the .iso files of PSP games from here Emuparadise, FreeROMs, or you can read about downloading games for PPSSPP.
List of some games that are compatible with PPSSPP
Dragon Ball Z
God Of War – Ghost of Sparta
Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII
The list goes on. You can check more games here.
Best settings for PPSSPP on Android
Some PPSSPP games run fine on Android PPSSPP emulator while some games lags. This could be because of your Android’s hardware configuration but it can be solved to some extent with the PPSSPP emulator. Follow the below steps to play games like Tekken 6, God of War smoothly on your Android.
Go to Games Settings > Graphics
- Change Mode to Non-buffered rendering.
- Check Simulate block transfer, Auto frameskip, and Prevent FPS from exceeding 60.
- Change Display Resolution to Native Device Resolution.
- Check options as shown in picture below
- Set Anisotropic filtering Off.
- Change Spline Bezier Curves Quality to medium.
- Check options as shown in picture below
Go to Games Settings > System
- Change all options as shown below
- Now Open Developer Options and set the settings as shown below
Note:- It is not necessary that every game will run smooth with these settings. You can hit and trial for different settings running a particular game.[clickToTweet tweet=”How to setup PPSSPP on Android And Windows via @sanket3199 #thetechpie” quote=”How to setup PPSSPP on Android And Windows”]
How to setup PPSSPP for Windows
Installing PPSSPP on Windows is as easy as installing on Android. Just download the ZIP file for Windows from PPSSPP site ,extract it and install it.
For PPSSPP games for PC, Download .iso(or .cso) file of the game and install it by clicking on Load button (as shown in picture below)
Then it will open window to choose the game file. The file extension must be .iso, .cso etc. When the game is loaded, then it will be available to your game list on PPSSPP. The list of PPSSPP games for PC is same to Games for PPSSPP Android.
Best settings for PPSSPP PC
Change All settings to same as shown in picture
- Go to Audio and change the settings as shown below
- Go to Developers Options in Tools and Uncheck Enable Debug Logging. Then Go to System And Uncheck Multithreaded (Experimental), check Force Real Clock Sync.
Note:- It is not necessary that every game will run smooth with these settings as it also depends on your PC hardware configuration. You can hit and trial for different settings running a particular game.
- How to setup PPSSPP on Android
- List of some games that are compatible with PPSSPP
- Tekken 6
- Ghost Rider
- Dragon Ball Z
- God Of War – Ghost of Sparta
- Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII
- Spider-Man 3
- Best settings for PPSSPP on Android
- Go to Games Settings > Graphics
- Go to Games Settings > System
- How to setup PPSSPP for Windows
- Best settings for PPSSPP PC
Great guide bro, but will the settings work on any android?
Thanks for commenting 🙂 These settings must work for on every android device but as mentioned in the post, the settings are also dependent on your Hardware and Software. But it must work. If they are not working, You can Hit and trial the settings. If there is any other query you can ask. 😀
hello sir, what is the name of your template?
and how can you use the wordpress theme (newspaper) on blogger @ pls tell me…
We were using Newspaper theme by TagDiv!
You can use themes by Sora Templates which are look a-like to Newspaper for Blogger!
Check this article for good Free Blogger Templates
My laptop is that which is given to engineers by govt. Will these setting will work.
Wow!! It is working!! Thanks
am about to try it on pc
I don’t know want is wrong but my is not show the players I can’t see any thing😩😩
Help me out I have set everything but is not displaying/is blink while playing 😩😩